Monday, July 27, 2015

refabulous back to school update


It's that tiiiiimmmmme!  Back-to-school!  One of my favorite seasons -- FOR REAL!!!!  I seriously love it like Halloween and Christmas.  The smell of crayons and pencils and notebooks... mmmmm..... and I love back-to-school sewing even more! YIPPEEEEE!  


So I've been working on some goodies for the occasion, like these:

sneak peek!

Not as much as I would have liked, but I was busy having some fun.  ;)  


I'll begin stocking my shop this morning around 10 a.m. CST, with lots of zipper pouches and some market shopping bags, just in time for back-to-school!  I'll be having Stocking Days for my shop once or twice a month, plus days where I open up slots for custom orders, as opposed to sporadically adding one or two items here and there to the shop.  Today will be one big stock, and then I'll restock at a date about two weeks from now.  I'll be sure to keep you updated on the exact time and date on my facebook page as well as on my instagram.  You can follow there by clicking the buttons on the left sidebar, if you'd like.  :)  


I'm accepting custom orders for buntings, too!

Don't forget that you can access my shop from the tab above!  ;)  Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to have some fun today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.  MANY thanks to all who prayed for my niece, Marley Sunshine.  She is making truly miraculous strides in her recovery.  You can follow her journey and read her mother's updates on her facebook page.  Thank you again for your kind words and prayers.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bird fabric - and, of course, the bag you made me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too.... some of my favorite fabric! I'm so glad you love your bag, Sue! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts