Friday, June 20, 2014

Fabric Friday and a WIP

Currently up on the cutting table. . . .


 Some more ideas and pairings for upcoming totes and bags

And I recently found this gorgeous hand-dyed cotton fabric yardage at the thrift store. . . .

dreaming up the perfect use for this.

And  the WIP. . . .

An in-progress shot of my current project (the boob scarves). . . .

during the fleece cutting stage

I'm constructing them sweat-shop style, so all quantities of each step are completed at once before moving on to the next step.  Not as much fun as making each one from start to finish, but it sure is efficient when you want to make multiples of something.  Since I'm almost finished with them, the tote / bag / surprise sewing will soon begin.  YAY!

What are you working on today?  Any crafty plans for this weekend?

Talk to you soon!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that hand dyed cotton. I can't believe someone gave it up.
    What's a boob scarf?
    Your family is always so busy. I don't think I'd be able to keep up.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!