Saturday, May 24, 2014

In seven months....

We had this bambino. . . .

 the first time Henry opened his eyes.

And Monkey 4 had leg surgery for bone deformities. . . .

coming home, and walking out on his own!


Then Baby Henry lost too much weight (down in the 7-pound range, y'all, down from 9 1/2....) and stopped nursing, so we put him on formula and I bawled a whole lot and now he's fine and I'm fine and he got to wear those fabulous pants. . . .

the last time I nursed Henry, using a SNS.  poor baby was still starving.

gulping down his first bottle like no one's business.

he quickly gained weight, and fit the fabulous pants!

And then we had a magical Christmas. . . .


I hope yours was lovely, too!

And then I had a birthday.


Valentine's Day came and went.

the boys made red velvet cookies.  they look thrilled, don't they?

look at this chunky monkey!  he's gaining nicely!

And then I joined a gym.


We celebrated Monkey 6's birthday. . . .

Viking theme birthday. here they're creating a team crest.


And enjoyed some gorgeous spring weather.



We celebrated Monkey 3 and Monkey 8's birthdays. . . .




And we celebrated Easter. . . .


We prepped a garden.

I used lots of reclaimed materials for this project.  
I'm sure I'll have more to blog about on this later....

Still going to the gym 4 - 6 days a week!

 I admit it:  I'm addicted to my gym.  I love it.  I've only lost a few pounds, 
but I'm down 2 sizes so far.  That's enough to keep me motivated.   

And we FINALLYYYYY bought another vehicle so I no longer have to play the Family Taxi Driver for several hours a day.  


Which means my sewing days are about to return.  Which means my occasional blogging days will also return.  So I hope you'll join me here again, as I ease back into my old routine, my old-new normal, and let's get busy making some stuff!

So what's new with you?  What have I missed these past several months?  New job?  New home?  New baby?  New sewing projects?  New ____ ???  I can't wait to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. You know everything that's going on with me (probably too much!) LOL I loved seeing the "year-in-review"...we should all do a post like that at the end of the year..it's fun! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back.....you've had a busy year, lol! Can't wait to see new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn and Robin, I was surprised at how unevenful (and boring!) the past 7 months look in retrospect. Some of it was a blur (those first several hellish weeks) and some of it just traipsed along at life's normal speed. Busy, yes, but it sure doesn't look exciting! LOL! I would love to see your "year in review" in pictures! And it is SO good to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!