Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hello, Henry!

I'd like to introduce you to our newest little blessing, Henry Wilson. . . .

Delivered via scheduled c-section, Saturday, October 26th


 Weight: 9 lbs, 8 oz
Length: 21.75"


loves 4 a.m. chats

 So glad I tried this little hat on him when I did, 
because I don't think it will fit him in another week or so!

my new super-hero on his first Halloween

I'll be back here soon-ish!  I wanted to share with you the car seat cover I made for Henry. . . um, the day before his delivery.  Hey, so I'm motivated -- strongly motivated -- by looming deadlines!  If you'd like to take a peek at it now, you can see it over on my facebook page.  :)

Excuse me while I go inhale some of that new baby smell. . . . talk to you soon!

5 comments:

  1. He's BEAUTIFUL! and somehow I missed baby Donovan, haha. I've been away from blog reading for about 18 months while we renovated a house at the beach! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry is precious! Looks like your other boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! He's beautiful !! Congratulations !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man - he is gorgeous! : ) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!