Saturday, June 15, 2013

Drum roll, please....

ta-daaaa!


20 weeks today... and weighing in at 11 ounces.  perfectly healthy so far!

In other news. . . .

We're almost done with the Dentist Extravaganza.  We only have a few appointments left, and then we'll be done 'til check-ups in 6 months, and THERE HAD BETTER NOT BE ONE SINGLE CAVITY IN ANY OF THEIR HEADS.


This also means I'll be spending more time in the sewing studio!  YAY!!  I actually got to sew a little something yesterday, and I'm hoping to finish this project today.  (I'll share pics next week!)  I'm using a new-to-me technique called Quilt As You Go (QAYG) and it is so much fun!  I used this awesome tutorial, by Oh, Fransson!  It's speedy, the pictures are gorgeous, and you get instant gratification.  Perfect for me and my short attention span!

Pssst. . . you can find that tutorial, and many, many more on my Sewing Tutorials and Sewing Tutorials for the munchkins pinterest boards!  Come join the pinning fun!

See you VERY soon!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this additional information I appreciate , I understand better why I stopped on this blog.
    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts