Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Always last-minute....

Oh, hello, there. 

We really have so much catching up to do!  But too little time today.  I have a couple of big custom orders I'm hammering out at the moment, some news to share, an adorable springtime project / tutorial in the works. . .  but it will all have to wait.  If you're strapped for time (check!) and need a little de-stress project (check! check!) and need a quick, handmade valentine for someone special (*sighhhhh*) then you might like this project I made a few years back.

It's eco-friendly, totally customizable, and very, very easy!
The original blog post is HERE.  Have fun!  And if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask in the comments below!  I miss you guys.... see you very soon!



2 comments:

  1. These are adorable. Your stitching is perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!