Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A post about babies.

I can't resist.  Cuteness must be shared.

video

Eight -- EIGHT -- months old.  Already!


He's so sweet, so perfect.  And completely spoiled.


Baby onesie withdrawal. . . .


Made for my most adorable new nephew.  Lots of stencils, with a little applique thrown in for good measure.  (Shamefully, I have yet to make any for my own little Monkey!)  Check out that fab Jack Sparrow onesie -- stencilled by my talented teen Monkey 3!

And baby cats. . . .

Remember Pippi?  Welllll, she ran away.  Again.  And sadly, never came home.  We took in a rescue cat named Lola. . .  


. . . and she gave birth about a week ago. . . .

the Monkeys found Lola giving birth... what a biology lesson!

. . . to some sweet baby kitties.

2 of the 3 surviving kittens, Rigby and Cupcake

And then there's Charlie.


I think that's enough cuteness for one day.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby! I'm such a sucker for red heads. ;)

    I'm glad that you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!