Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dreaming of babies and pumpkin

In just about 6 weeks, we'll be meeting our little autumn baby!  (can you believe it??)   I'm already dreaming of holding him in my arms.  What will he look like?  Will he have red hair, too?  Just who is this little one that has already stolen my heart? 

I'm also dreaming of pumpkin:  the color, the jack-o-lantern, oh and the food.   I'm craving pumpkin cream cheese bread right now.  And in all honesty, I look and feel like I've swallowed a pumpkin these days.


So I recently put together an autumn baby-inspired treasury. 
I've included lovelies from the following Etsy shops...
(left to right)
Row 1:
Row 2:
Row 3:
Row 4:

Have you made any treasuries lately?  Or are you in any fabulous treasuries now?  If so, please share the link in the comments so we can all visit your lovely collections!

Don't forget!

8/28: the giveaway has now ended. . . .  :)


I'll be closing the Get Going Greener Giveaway in less than 24 hours!  If you haven't entered yet, and you'd like to, please don't hesitate!  :-)  Comments will be closed tomorrow evening, and the lucky winner posted tomorrow night.  See you then!

1 comment:

  1. how lucky for you! No better time to harvest a pumpkin than in the fall. : ) YAY! : )
    ~Monika
    sewing in Saskatoon

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts