Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CRAZY-good embroidery

If you're looking for the Story of Naughty Pippi, you can find it here.  :)

As I mentioned yesterday, I recently participated in one, final monochromatic embroidery Hoopla Swap.  And I am completely. blown. away.




Seriously.  How beautiful is this?!?  My partner, Anya Kase, has crazy-good embroidery skills.  Be sure to click on the photos, so you can see all the amazing details!

My hoop to her. . .




. . . doesn't even compare.  :-/  But she loves it, so that's all that matters.  I have to admit that I did not like stitching in one color.  I like color, LOVE color -- and lots of it, so this was a real challenge for me.  But I am glad I tried it. . . it definitely stretched my wimpy creative muscle a bit!

And that wraps up all of my swaps.  Whew.  Now, I'm working on more little catnip mice, a new tote design, and a large batch of buntings.  (YESSSS!)  So I'd better get back to work. . . . I'll see you very soon!  :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Your partner did an AMAZING job! And yours is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, your's is great too!! 2 very talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts