Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's Shirt Season again! Part 1

First, let me say "thank you" for all the prayers, kind words and well-wishes for our newest little Monkey and me!  At 18 weeks, baby and I are doing very well, and are even on the "regular" prenatal schedule now!  We don't know yet if we're having a boy or a girl (ultrasound in 2 weeks), although I have to admit I'll be a little skeptical of any  prediction since the whole Ella / Owen debacle.  My fatigue and nausea has greatly subsided, so I should be blogging more, working more, sewing more for the next few months!

About those shirts. . . .

Once again, I organized and swapped in the Baby Onesie Swap over on Craftster.  I used my favorite embellishing techniques of applique, reverse applique, embroidery and stencils, plus a new one:  screen printing!  (I used StencilPro screens.  AMAZING.)  I'm loving this new technique. . . .


 And another screen print + reverse applique. . . .


Rough applique + stencil. . . .


Rough applique. . . .


Felt applique + embroidery (Boy Girl Party inspired). . . .


As always, I had so much fun making the shirts for this swap.  (I'll post the next five shirts once my other partner receives them!)  I just received a package of sweet little onesies for the new Monkey yesterday, so I'll post those soon.  Until then, I hope your days are peaceful and blessed!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts