Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hiking, celebrating and BAKING

Another month has flown by, and my neglected blog is getting a bit dusty!  I'm not sure why I haven't blogged in awhile.  I just. . . forgot?  Well, we have been a little busy, and a little crafty.  (pssst.... I update more regularly over on facebook... I hope you'll join us there, too!)

A little trip to Dinosaur Valley. . . .

 view of the river from the hiking trail

Another trip to Monahans Sandhills (one of my most favorite places). . . .


Celebrating. . . .


Crafting for more celebrating. . . .

coming soon to my shop!

Baking for yet more celebrating. . . .


Oh, and some really fabulous baking. . . .


YES!  We're expecting again!  We're super-excited!  This sweet little babe is due in October, and so far, baby and I are healthy.  This pregnancy has been very different from my previous two (both of which, sadly, ended in  miscarriage) so I am hopeful that I will actually get to meet this little one in October.  And for today, I am grateful for each moment I have with this baby.   Please remember us in your prayers.  :)

OH, and you know this means lots of baby crafting coming up in the near future!

6 comments:

  1. All those trips look like lots of fun! (Oh I've been longing for snow to melt so we can get back to hiking here!)

    Congrats again on the little one! The bunting looks beautiful! If I had my way they'd be all over my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw you updated your blog, my one thought was: please a baby!
    Congratulations!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for your new sweet babykins. I will hold you (and baby) in my heart.

    Beautiful photos Connie - you have such a lovely family.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit those sand-dunes...that looks so fun! I love the crafting and I love the ultrasound picture. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH! I am just so excited for you! This is great news--blessings to you and your family! Praying for a healthy baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that is so wonderful. i have been hoping & praying that for you. i have been dropping in on your blog for a bit & i also know the heartbreak of miscarriage. God is good to us!! paying that the sweet one will grow strong & healthy & that you will meet he/she on this side of heaven in October!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!