This is the recipe we used. And here are a few reflections on this simple recipe:
- SUPER easy to make. It took like, oh, 3 minutes to make the lotion. What took the longest? Letting the lotion set up overnight.
- We made it lemonade-scented -- so yummy! We used lemon EO, coconut fragrance oil and a little vanilla fragrance oil for extra sweetness.
- It's definitely a light, summer-y lotion. . . not the heavy-duty skin cream that we really needed during this dry winter season.
- I'll add some cocoa butter to my next batch.
- We didn't use a preservative, so we store the lotions in the fridge. I imagine this would be quite refreshing in the summertime!