Monday, February 28, 2011

Heart-stirrings

My heart has been restless these last few weeks.  Something in my creative life is. . . off.  Missing.

I began praying for direction, but my heart wasn't truly open.  I was looking in the wrong direction for my answers. 

But my answer has come, loud and clear.  Actually, the answer was here, all along, and I just didn't see it.  Now things are so clear, and I'm truly joyful and excited about the prospects. . .  they feel exactly right.

above print from one of my favorite shops, the Wheatfield

What does this all mean?  I'll be working on some new, top-secret projects, and I'll share more details with you in the next few months.  At that time, I plan to open a new Etsy shop -- a complete departure from ReFabulous.

ReFabulous isn't going anywhere for now.  ReFabulous has blessed me and my family tremendously, and its time is not yet over.  Besides, I still have an enormous stash to bust.  ;-)

My clean sewing room!  My birthday gift to myself.

So I hope you'll join me on this wonderfully scary journey, and say a prayer or two for me, too.  This should be interesting, to say the least.

5 comments:

  1. So exciting! I look forward to finding out more!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Liz said!!!

    Hugs & prayers, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds intriguing! Can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're lead down a road with much success and happiness! You deserve it. Can't wait to see the "top secret" projects :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts