Saturday, December 4, 2010

More shirt love? Yes, please!

"Cooking College"-bound!

The lovely swap angel, Calabaza, sent these sweet shirts to Monkey 7 last week. He is DELIGHTED, so we had to do a quickie photo shoot. . . .
  





As you can see, Monkey 7 is quite pleased with his swap goodies.  I love the smiles they bring to his sweet face.  Thank you, Calabaza!

I tried to do this blog post over a week ago, but my photos wouldn't upload.  (Again.)  Maybe one day, I'll pony up the money for a real (read: not free) blog.  I'll think about it.....


Until then, I'll just fight it out with Blogger, and try to be more consistent with my posting.  I've been making gobs of little catnip mice lately, and honestly, not much else.  I'm working on a giveaway, hopefully for this upcoming week.  Stay tuned.... more details soon!  Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Monkey 7 is so freaking cute. I love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Monkey is precious. Love the mice, too! And love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts