Sunday, November 21, 2010

A few news. . . .

New tote. . . .


New photos for my mini sachets. . . .  (finally!)


New balsam sachets. . . .  and they smell sooo good.  We can't have a real tree (due to allergies) but these sure make up for that.


 New customer for the tooth fairy!  (And during dinner, of course.  Ew.)


I'm working on another new tote today, and have a few more ornament designs in the works.  OH -- and BIG news coming soon.....  so big, it may be time for a giveaway.  It's been a long time since we've had one, hasn't it?  Any suggestions for a prize?  :)

5 comments:

  1. Balsam sachets - so beautiful. I bet they smell divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Jenn.... don't go starting any rumors! ;) (And no, it's not that!)

    Thanks, Sophie! They do smell so nice and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack! I love you! Out of all the quilty artsy sewing blogs I'm finding, YOURS is definately refreshing and awesome and useful. : ) !! (Getting tired of sites that HAVE to have the latest fashion fabrics. GOOD FOR YOU.
    ~Monika
    far away in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack! I love you! Out of all the quilty artsy sewing blogs I'm finding, YOURS is definately refreshing and awesome and useful. : ) !! (Getting tired of sites that HAVE to have the latest fashion fabrics. GOOD FOR YOU.
    ~Monika
    far away in Canada

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts