Friday, September 3, 2010

How exciting!

One of our hens finally laid her first egg!  There was quite a celebration among all the Monkeys when they found it.  OK, OK.  I squealed a bit, too.


And then. . . .

. . . as I was reading my email other day, I came across this in the Craftster newsletter!


I blinked, and stared.  And blinked, and stared some more.  Hey, that's ME!  I was so surprised, and I feel very humbled.  It's such a sweet article, and the kind words mean so much to me.  Thank you, Craftster and fellow craftsters!  I really appreciate YOU!

I know I promised a Stash-Buster update... but it will have to wait a bit.  I somehow pinched a nerve in my neck this morning, and can't turn my head, or lift my right arm, or really do much of anything if I'm not painkiller-fueled.  So it's probably best that I not blog too much.  See you in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my pinched nerve world. After exhausting all of my options with my pain doc, I now also see a chiropractor and have been for 6 months. He snap crackles and pops me but at least I'm not in constant pain anymore. Oh, and I have to hire a housekeeper because I can't scrub or mop :) I'm not toooo upset about that though.

    But maybe your older monkeys can take up the slack in that department.

    Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your chicks will lay better now that you got rid of all the roosters. enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!