Monday, July 12, 2010

Catch Up, Part 2

As promised, here's the entire series of calaveras from the Mexican Kitsch Swap!  These are all made from little wooden trinket boxes, plus polymer clay, fabric, paint, paper, glitter (lots of glitter) and some beads.  Enjoy!

Today, I'm working on a few more zippy and box pouches, and then I'll be diving into new messenger bags!  I had hoped to have some embroidered Christmas ornaments or pincushions ready in time for the Christmas in July Sale. . . I'm still hoping to get them finished.  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. These are so inspiring! I may just have to pick up a trinket box and some glitter next time I'm at the craft store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you even come up with stuff! it's so amazing and gorgeous and creative I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. those are kinda scary... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, cool. I just found your boxes "by accident"... and especially liked "el muerte".

    I've created some boxes too, if you want to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, unbemerkt.... I loved your boxes, as well! You are very, very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts