Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Catrina pincushion tutorial



The tutorial. . . .

I've included the basic instructions for the catrina pincushion on Craftster.  I apologize in advance if it's not easy to follow. It was originally designed for my own thought process, and I wasn't really planning on anyone else using it. You know? So it may not be of any real use. ???

The pattern. . . .

You can download the free pattern HERE.  It's also linked at the Craftster location, too.

Good luck, and enjoy!

So this the end. . . .

This really is the last Catrina pincushion I'll be making. I definitely like her better than this one or this one, the two previous versions.


Still loving the french knots. . . .

. . . and my favorite Viva Frida fabric!

This Last Catrina also has some exciting news to share. . . .

This little lady was chosen as a June Featured Project on Craftster! Hooray! (A huge THANKS to all you awesome craftsters that "rocked" this!)

Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Once again, she's LOVELY! :D

    You deserve that recognition on Craftster. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gostei do seu blog e da sua arte. Parabéns! Sou fotógrafo no Brasil e você está convidada para visitar o meu blog fotográfico www.ricardosena.com.br ou olhardabahia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is amazing, I love her!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts