Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Busy, and not

Lately, we've been busy, but not. We haven't traveled, scurried, bustled or hurried. But we have sewn, baked, constructed, planted. I love that right now, our lives are peacefully chaotic. I don't feel rushed, but I am happily exhausted by the end of the day. Here are a few photos of some of our projects. . . .

Some sewing. . . .

These totes are finally listed in my shop. Finally.

Some embroidery. . . .

This is just a sneak peek. :) I'll post the finished project (plus pattern!) later this week.

Some construction. . . .

Before:


After:

OK, we do have trim on the doorway now, so it looks even better! All that's needed is paint, and our new door will be complete. I'll try to remember to post a photo when we're finished. (A very special thanks to our very special person that helped us with this complex task!)

A few more quiet plans for this week: planting and weeding our garden that is woefully overgrown already; landscaping; painting (the new door and doorway!) and maybe, hopefully, lots more sewing.

5 comments:

  1. Love all the photos. The sunset...is beautiful...God telling us goodnight. Love the bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your great looking totes and the new door. Lots happening there I would say! Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great - it's important to be busy but not crazy!! great job on the door, how clever! I love the sneaky embroidery picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything you make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should save that old door you took out! I built our last chicken coop out of old doors. They are priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!