Friday, May 14, 2010

Short and sweet. . . like my littlest Monkey

A short post, just to let you all know that we're still here! All's well -- kids growing, chickens growing, veggies growing. Oh, and I received some fun mail last week. . . . embellished shirts!

Laurasaurus sent our littlest Monkey a sweet bundle of shirts for a Craftster swap. . . .

This one is my favorite -- a family portrait in cacti! Check out Owen in his boots! So cute....

Watching the water sprinkler in the garden is THE BEST. Right?

"I'd rather be climbing." So true.

What a neat batch of shirts! Thanks, Laurasaurus! :) Next, I'll post the shirts I sent to her, maybe tomorrow or over the weekend?

Now, it's time for a trip to the library, and later today, some sewing (yay!) and probably some weeding in the garden (meh.) I'm feeling much better these days, so I hope to update here a little more than once or twice a month. Maybe once or twice a week? See you soon. . . .

1 comment:

  1. its wonderful ı like this blog
    loves from turkey istanbul

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts