Monday, February 1, 2010

A project finished, and a one-day sale

FINALLY! A new bag completed! This was a custom order. . . .


Made from 100% cotton reclaimed fabrics. The exterior was a high-end pair of slacks, and the interior was a thrift store shirt (still with original tags.) I like the rocket print!


I learned so much from this project, mostly in the pockets department. (My totes don't usually have a lot of pockets, and certainly not zippered or flap pockets.)


My second time making an adjustable strap using a slide buckle -- and the first time I did it right. (So embarrassed that I messed up the first one so badly. . . sorry, Jane.)

This was also my first unisex design. I'm looking forward to making more of these. . . if I can ever get my sewing to-do pile under control.

Time for a SALE!



It's the first Monday of the month, folks, and you know what that means -- Etsy Texas Crafter's First Monday Sale! There are almost 60 shops participating this month, so be sure to drop by and find some fabulous bargains. Don't forget Valentine's Day is coming up, and this is a great opportunity to shop handmade and get a good deal at the same time!

'Til tomorrow. . . have a blessed and peaceful day!

3 comments:

  1. Golly, that looks like something bought from a fancy catalog!! You rock! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is just awesome Connie! Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts