Thursday, February 4, 2010

Favorites, new and old

Monkey 1 and I made this shirt from two old/thrifted shirts. . . .

She says it's her new favorite! We plan to make many more.

An old favorite pattern. . . .

I also finished this eco tote last night. . . .

. . . made from a thrifted pair of jeans, a skirt, and some new quilting cotton for the lining. If the sun peeks out at all today, I hope to take some photos for my shop.

My new most favorite thing. . . .

I've been going to zumba classes at our church! They are held twice a week, for an uber-cheap $2 per class, and I am so in love with them! I am terribly out of shape, but I enjoy the class, and the instructor is fabulously patient and encouraging. I wish the classes were offered every day. . .

1 comment:

  1. good grief, just watching that makes me hurt. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts