Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January Birthday Swap, part 2

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted! And I was doing so well. I suppose there wasn't much to post (or much to look at, anyway.) We were just busy -- I had a lovely birthday last week, a very sick baby this week, a clean barn yesterday. That's about it.

I do have something to share today -- I received a lovely package in the mail from timpani~jax for the January Birthday Swap! A bagful of new and vintage buttons. . . I can't wait to use them:

My partner made this lovely embroidered bird for me. . . so cute!

This little bird is already hanging in my sewing room -- it's perfect! Thank you so much, timpani~jax!

As for projects around here, I'm making my partner (timpani~jax) a tote bag, so I'll be showing that here in the next few days. I'm also working on a new bag design for a custom order; it's interesting. Definitely a learning process, and I've learned a new technique. More later!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts