Thursday, December 24, 2009

Peek III

I'm in the home stretch. I finished three of these sweet little skirts for Monkey 5 in just a couple of hours. I used the free Lazy Days Skirt pattern from Oliver + S. SO easy.

I used some Michael Miller, Robert Kaufman and Wal-Mart ($1.50/yd) fabrics I had in my stash. At some point, I want to make a couple of little petticoats for her to wear underneath, but time doesn't permit that right now.

I was really stumped on what to craft for Monkey 4, our 11 year-old son. I think boys that age are difficult to craft for. I was thinking some (unexciting but practical) pajama pants. But my sweet hubby came to my rescue, and brought home a gift for him that we think he'll really love. So now, only three projects are left on my list. I'll be sure to share photos after Christmas!

We're enjoying a little winter storm, with snow (!!!), here in west Texas. . . rare in these parts. It's definitely beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas!

I hope you and your loved ones have a lovely, blessed, and safe Christmas!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts