Friday, November 20, 2009

We're still alive and kicking. . .

. . . and still unpacking and settling in to our new home!

One part of the house was built in the 1940's, and then in the early 50's was added on-to. Another section of the house was also built in the 50's, but was on a different part of the property. . . so it was later moved and attached to the first part. Interesting, to say the least! There have been a lot of updates, and there's a lot of character. But don't get me wrong -- there are so many opportunities here for creativity, painting, decorating, updating -- it is quite overwhelming, if I think about it too much. I'm just going to try to unpack all the boxes first, and then take the next step. Whatever that may be. . . .

More pictures later. There's so much to tell you! Take care, and I hope you enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful - when can we see the inside?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahooo!!!
    Cannot wait to see the flower and veggie garden that I am sure the monkeys are planning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your move...sounds WONDERFUL!!

    Thanks so much for commenting on my Dimples Ornament Tutorial :O)

    I LOVE your blog....so much more I want to do with recycleing and your blog is certainly inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!