Monday, November 30, 2009

Bargains galore!

It's time, once again, for the fabulous $5 Fifth Monday Sale, with Etsy Texas Crafters! Just search ETC5 on Etsy, and you'll find over 800 (!!!) handmade items and supplies for just $5. . . perfect timing for Christmas shopping and stocking stuffers!

Here are a few items that caught my eye:

Baby leg warmers! Now THAT'S a steal!

A cute wallet -- I have one of these, and it's wonderful.

Neat vintage pin. . . would love this in my stocking!

Lovely Christmas tags -- I also use these, and this seller is so lovely to work with.


And of course, a few items are just $5 in my shop, as well. . .


Happy bargain hunting!

2 comments:

  1. Connie, I just stopped by to tell you about a craft book give-away I am having. I wanted you to have the chance to win them if you want them!! :0)

    Stop on by!! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts