Friday, October 16, 2009

Pictures almost not worth sharing

I'm not even really sure why I am sharing these photos -- they are so ugly and either washed-out, or dark. But the actual items were pretty cute, so you'll have to use your imagination a bit.

I made an autumn tea towel for my fall swap partner. . . .

And (yet another) apron as part of the fall-kitchen-theme. . . .

Do you think I make too many aprons? I'm afraid when someone gets paired with me, they're rolling their eyes and thinking, "Oh, gee. I bet I get an apron from Apron Girl."

Anyway, I know it's hard to see, but the waistband and ties were done in a pink cotton with white polka dot fabric. The back (not shown) is a pretty Amy Butler Honeycomb in Linen:

I was so happy how it turned out. . . I may make myself one!
(Gee, another apron.)

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't think, "oh gee, apron girl!" From galleries I see that you put a lot of loving touches into all your projects. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts