Thursday, October 15, 2009

Light a candle tonight


Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

Most of us have suffered the loss of a dear little one that left this world too early. We have either suffered this directly, or with a family member or friend. Their brief lives are forgotten by many, but never by the ones closest to them.

Won't you please say a prayer for their families, and light a candle at 7 pm, in whatever time zone you happen to be in, to remember these precious little ones?

I know we will.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for remembering our precious babies. My son Jack was stillborn on Sept. 5 at 34 weeks. He was our first child. It means so much when people acknowledge that our babies are real and are so dearly loved and missed. God bless you and your family. Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Emily. I am deeply sorry for your loss. I know that any words I write cannot help. But please know that you and your family will be in my prayers. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!