Monday, October 26, 2009

Go Vote!

Entry submitted by katecotten.
Time to vote for your favorite El Dia do los Muertos creation! Members of the Etsy Texas Craftsters Street Team have submitted some really unique entries this month, so please visit the link here to cast your vote. It will only take a moment of your time, and the winners will win some really cool prizes!

I'm not participating this month, because I remembered the deadline a day too late. But if I had participated, I would have submitted something like these. . . .

Remember these? They're from my early Etsy days. . . .

This is one of my favorite projects. . . .

. . . a poseable pincushion, with a storage jar under the skirt.

Be sure to cast your vote! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cool. Wish I would have come up with something for the contest. I did try but none of my ideas panned out. Oh well, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts