Monday, August 17, 2009

Make your coffee even happier

If you were drinking your morning cup from this sweet, hand-painted cup, wouldn't your day be just that much better?

These adorable cups and mugs are designed and painted by lovely Etsy artist, Paula Kathlyn, of retrogalusa. I stumbled across her shop while looking for someone to personalize a mug for my dear swap partner. I chose this style. . . .


. . . and not only did she have the lovely mug at my door within a week, she upgraded the standard mug size to HUGE. Very lovely lady, folks. (And these are perfect for those who have unique names and spellings!)

I'm planning to do more shopping with her for the holidays, and maybe even get a mug for myself. I just love her new tea cups and designs. This one is perfect for autumn!

Please drop by her shop and take a peek. . . . so cute and whimsical, and such a lovely artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts