Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Many blessings, and still no peeking, swappers!

Today I am posting about my many blessings. I thought about my sweet little Ocho. . .

He just makes my day. He finally learned to say "Mama" last week. Oh, and here he's wearing the little pants I made him!

And I thought about how blessed we are with Christine's news. Yet another thanks to you all for the kind words, support and especially prayers!

And thought about the awesome box of fabric my sister brought for me to play with:

She said, "Sorry, it's just a box of scraps." I looked at her in shock -- Are you kidding me? Now you know what to get me for Christmas! (And I wasn't kidding.) Look at them! They're fabulous!

No peeking past this point, swappers!



And I did get this finished for one of my swap partners. . .

I used this fabric from one of my favorite Etsy shops, karaku. Only visit her shop if you are having a strong-resolve kind of day or are completely broke. Not really; visit anyway.

It's reversible, too.

I just spotted this in her shop. . . feeling. . . weak. . . help!

2 comments:

  1. MIDLAND?! When I lived in Lubbock we had "area church" in Tarzan, Texas and Midland was where we would take the youth group, which consisted of about two kids, to play miniature golf.
    I can't believe I used to drive 2-3 hours every Sunday for church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about boys born on April 23? Easton refuses to call me 'mama' still... well, on rare occasions!

    I miss the Craftster swaps, I just haven't had the time to participate this summer. Thanks for sharing your goodies, I just love what you make!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts