Monday, August 31, 2009

Did I mention I'm ready for fall? Plus, an AMAZING sale!

Maybe I mentioned, just once or twice, that I'm ready for fall. My recent fabric purchases can surely attest to that. . . .

I found these at SusieBee1's Etsy shop. Super-quick shipping, and very nice packaging. (And gorgeous fabrics!)

Even my thrifty finds are along these lines. . . .

And an amazing sale!
Today is a rare 5th Monday, and our street team celebrates this special Monday with a $5 sale. Right now, there are almost 600 $5 items listed for this event! Just search ETC5 on Etsy, and you'll come up with a nice, fat list of bargains to peruse. I personally snagged a cute crayon roll. I think Monkey 5 will love it.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I have that Joel Dewberry birds print waiting to be made into a quilt for my studio. My favorite colors are orange and brown, (my wedding was orange and brown) and I have to say that the fall is probably my favorite season so I am looking forward to it as well.

    Let me tell you, I have been so pleased to see that you are posting to your blog more often! I LOVE reading your posts and the little bits of life you share with us are so precious! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!