Friday, July 3, 2009

Another tote, and a big THANKS to the Storque! Oh, and a sale

Another tote. . . .

I soooo love this accent fabric! It is so bright, so happy, in person. The tote is also made from recycled jeans and a tunic (the tote's lining). I also included a couple of extra pockets, perfect for containing all those summer-time necessities.


And some big THANKS. . . .

Caaa-RA-zy! The Etsy Storque published an article yesterday on eco-friendly finds on Etsy, and included my dryer sachets. (This article was also included in an email they sent out!) Well, the orders have been steadily pouring in. If I didn't have plans for this holiday weekend, I do now! They involve fabric, lavender, and a machine. And I'm very OK with that! (Thanks, Etsy! And thanks to all the kind folks dropping by my shop!)

And a sale. . . .

I'm also having a $5 sale all weekend long. Oh, hello friend was kind enough to blog about my sale! (Thanks, Danni!) I also noticed that my friend, Liz, is blogged about, too. . . congrats! Be sure to drop by her lovely shop. We loooove her face scrubbies around here!
I want to wish you all a happy, healthy, safe and blessed Independence Day!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your big feature! Woo hoo!

    Really cute tote as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You'll be busy, for sure! Congrats on the Etsy feature!

    I was soooo happy to see you on Danni's blog, too! Yay!!

    Hope the monkeys have a fun 4th of July!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this bag!! It would make a great item to swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Storque feature! I had my first about a week ago and I swear things have picked up in my litte shop from it. It is great exposure! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts