Friday, June 19, 2009

A recent thrift store find, and a giant pincushion

I bought this solely for the packaging. The marketing people knew there must be a few suckers out there, and they were right.


Imagine my surprise when I opened the box to find these cutters in pristine condition! I don't imagine myself attending any luncheons or garden parties any time soon, but I'll be ready with fancy cucumber sandwiches when I do!

A jumbo pincushion I finally finished this morning. . . .


It's huge compared to its original size -- it's about 3" in diameter, and 2.5" tall. It's also weighted with a little core of lentils inside.



Next, I have some sachets to make up this weekend for the Etsy Texas Crafters' promo swap, and then I have some new designs planned for totes and such. I've said that before, many times, I know, but I do hope I can get started on some more fun sewing soon!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts