I FINALLY finished my first zine last week. . . only 2 weeks past due. This is for a Zine Swap on Craftster. (Most of the other swappers are at least as late as I was in sending out the zines, so I don't feel quite so bad.)
There's quite a bit of work that goes in to making these little books. A lot more work than I had anticipated. But then again, I didn't anticipate my printer acting insane by shrinking all my pages down to about 2 inches tall, either. So it was really the formatting/cutting/pasting that took so darn long. I'm glad I'm finished, but I already have ideas for Volume 2!
(I have a few extra copies if anyone would like one!)