Monday, June 22, 2009

My first zine is finally finished!

I FINALLY finished my first zine last week. . . only 2 weeks past due. This is for a Zine Swap on Craftster. (Most of the other swappers are at least as late as I was in sending out the zines, so I don't feel quite so bad.)


There's quite a bit of work that goes in to making these little books. A lot more work than I had anticipated. But then again, I didn't anticipate my printer acting insane by shrinking all my pages down to about 2 inches tall, either. So it was really the formatting/cutting/pasting that took so darn long. I'm glad I'm finished, but I already have ideas for Volume 2!

(I have a few extra copies if anyone would like one!)

5 comments:

  1. Sure, I'd love one! I've been wanting to make a zine since I was a teen...but then again, the teenage me thought the adult me was going to be way cooler...hehe. My email is kate(at)intergalacticrose(dot)com...email me and I'll send my address. Thanks!! The cover looks great~ can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like one, but I'm in Australia so you may not want to post it over... clutterpunk(at)gmail.com... I'd like to read more about your faith/craft/life combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome COnnie - how cool. I would love one, but don't expect you to send me anything when I am already horrendously late with your gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a zine...not sure if you have anymore. My computer has been down and I haven't been online much...but we are back! :0)

    I am glad to hear your girl is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I found you through flickr and love your blog :) I have been wanting to see a real zine for ages and I don't seem to be able to get one from anybody, so if you still have one I would like to do a swap with you. Please let me know what you would like in exchange, I live in Mexico and postage is equal to mailing to Canada, please let me know if you fancy anything from over here.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Sarita ~

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!