Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's time to pledge! And a gorgeous baby blanket


Time to take the Wardrobe Refashion Pledge! I know you're all signing up with me, right? And for those of you who have already taken the pledge, how are you holding up? I'm really looking forward to this pledge, and hope you'll join me! (Psst.... The pledge starts July 1st.)

And this is just gorgeous. . . .

This beautiful baby blanket is called Jungle Fever, and was made by a very sweet and talented lady. . . .


See the little lily pads in the left-hand corner? Vicki had asked me to make these for her, and I am honored that my little felt creations were included on this creative and beautiful piece.


Please visit her blog to see closeups of the rest of this unique baby blanket! (Thanks, Vicki!)

And one more thanks. . . .

To Anne -- for featuring my sports jersey diaper bag on Craft Gossip! Awesome! Be sure to drop by casserole blog, too -- it's going right onto my regular reading list!

1 comment:

  1. I'm about to sign up now Connie, we'll have to support each other through it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!