Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No peeking, swap partner! and Owen is almost one

I worked on this last week, and I wanted to share this pic in progress. . . .

So bright and happy! (I'll show you later what this became.) Now I want to applique all the katamari cousins on bright fabrics, put each in a little hoop, and hang them on the wall. A bit ambitious, as there are over 30 cousins. . . . but maybe I'll make a few anyway.

Other than making some sachets, winding dryer balls and working on swaps, I'm going to work on Owen's first birthday party! Can you believe it? It seems like it was just yesterday that he was born. . . .

He's very busy now, exploring and/or eating everything. . .

. . . and just learned to walk last week! He's so big.

Oh, and his party is this weekend. Did I ever mention that I'm a procrastinator? Big time? I sooo want to make a cute bunting, like my friend Sophie did. . . please, you have to check hers out. SO cute.

I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a katamari but wow, they are so cute, just adoreable.
    Your Owen sure is big, when I first started reading your blog he was just an itty baby - it's scary how fast time goes.
    Thank you for the bunting love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Owen is already 1!!! I started following your blog right after he was born. Boy, time flies. He's adorable. Love the new bunny pincushion. That is way too cute! I need to make some from sweater cuffs, but there's never enough time in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wanting to make a bunting as well... maybe some day there will be time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!