Monday, April 20, 2009

I feel like Wonder Woman

I fixed the garbage disposal today, and then a running toilet. YAY for DIY!

And check out this sweet swap prize:


I received this lovely apron from Lethargic for an Embroidered Spring Apron Swap. It's so pretty and swingy -- like a skirt! And check out the gorgeous embroidery:

She also sent a few other goodies (I've already used the coffee cozy!):

I'll post pics of the apron I made her as soon as she receives it, which should be any day now. I hope she likes it. . . I sure like mine! Thanks, Lethargic!

3 comments:

  1. That embriodery is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty apron to recive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty apron. i can't wait to see the one you sent. i love the button ring. those are so fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts