Sunday, March 22, 2009

Arrested Development Swap, part 1

I love Arrested Development. It's hilarious. It's genius. I watch (or at least listen to) this series again and again on Hulu while I work, and it never gets old. I hear new jokes every time I watch! So imagine my excitement when an Arrested Development Swap was organized on Craftster! I had to join.

I won the swap partner lottery, and was paired with the awesome carrieme! My fabulous package arrived Saturday, so I'm going to share my goodies with you!

This bag was inspired by the episode, Beef Consomme. . . .


Michael: All right Mom, I'll be sure to tell Buster. Right, bye.

Mom wanted me to tell you she doesn't care whether you live or die. But, if you're not dead, she would like to see you in the courthouse tomorrow in a blue sweater.

Buster: Damn it! I hate the blue sweater.

Michael: She said it would look nice with the gray pants.

Buster: Damn it! She's right!



What do you wear under a sweater? A dress shirt, of course! Brilliant:


A fabulous apron, modeled after Mr. Banana Grabber (Gob: One term, and one condition):


And lastly, an adorable birdy pouch, inspired by one of my favorite episodes, Bringing Up Buster:

Lucille: Buster!

Buster: It's a bird!

Lucille: I know it's a bird! I'm on the phone!

Buster: It walked on my pillow!




Thank you so, SO much, carrieme! I'll be working on your package over the weekend. . . . I'll post pics later!

2 comments:

  1. this could be the best/funniest swap ever!! thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you scored with your swap partner! Amazing, amazing (and USEFUL!) things!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts