Friday, January 9, 2009

A surprise in the mail

My Etsy friends are some of the sweetest people I know. Really. Look at the surprise I got in the mail the other day:


My thoughtful friend, Milly, made this for me. So incredibly soft, and really long -- it's double-wrapped in the photo. I just love it! Owen loves it, too. He kept petting and snuggling it all day! We're expecting another cold front tomorrow -- perfect timing!

Milly is also our Etsy Texas Crafters street team leader, and works tirelessly to manage (corral?) over 600 members. I don't know how she does it! And this is in addition to running her own lovely shop, Thistlecraft. Please drop by her shop sometime and see her unique recycled CD cards (and so much more!) Thanks so much, Milly!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love it when surprises show up in the mail! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky! That is gorgeous! She is such a sweetie! Did you see the one she sent me the other day? LUVing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I did not know that you get that kind of cold! This is a gorgeous gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome! So very glad you & Owen like your new scarf!!! Thanks for all your kind words. Stay warm, Milly

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts