Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hooray! Etsy's front page! and non-resolutions

Yay! My sachets were on Etsy's front page tonight!



I'd say that's a nice way to start the new year. :)

I want to wish you all a very happy, healthy and blessed New Year!

Resolutions?

Oh, I don't usually make any. I do hope to learn to balance my life a little better, especially with scheduling and planning our days. (Although, I can personally attest to the adage, that if you want to make God laugh, make plans.) I also hope to hug my kids more, and remind my husband more often how much I appreciate him. Maybe play a few more board games and read a few less blogs. (!!!) I want to learn to like exercise again, and love snacks less. (The baby weight+ must go!) Other than that, I already know that I'm so blessed, and want to treasure the many blessings, immaterial and material, that I have already been given.

How about you? What are your new year's resolutions -- if any??

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the front page! I discovered your blog thru a google search and I've been following it all along and I must say I love reading about your treasures (thrifted and God-given)
    my brother and his wife have 8 children also and home school here in Alabama. I'm amazed!
    Thanks for sharing your treasures!
    Robin
    www.robinpich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the front page! I wish you many more to come and hope all your resolutions/wishes come true this new year!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!