Monday, November 17, 2008

Ohhhh, such lovely quilts! And one can be yours!

Look what I found. . .

You know I'm crazy for gorgeous fabrics, and they just don't get prettier than these!

These fabrics were lovingly and tirelessly pieced together to make beautiful works of art -- quilts! And the best part? Old Red Barn is giving three of them away to three lucky readers! Yay! But you have to hurry -- the giveaway ends tonight!

This one would be perfect for curling up with my Monkeys on movie night, and it's big enough for all of us!


And how sweet are these?


My fingers are crossed, and good luck to you, too!

3 comments:

  1. so stunning! Quilting just does my head in, I can't believe how intricate and beautiful all those colours are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I love the colors and design. Whoever gets one will be lucky.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts