Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just a couple of wallets... no time for anything else!

A super-quick post today. The plague has spread throughout the ReFabulous household, and has no indication of slowing down. I'm sick of the sickness already.

But here are the only two wallets I've managed to finish. I ran out of snaps, and had to run out to buy more the other day. . . I haven't had a chance to work on them since!

Taken from Midnight Magic.

I hope to get the rest of the batch finished some time this week. I'm ready to move onto the next project already!

3 comments:

  1. i really hope things brighten up in your household!! :) love the midnight wallet..beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, no...not the plague..so sorry you all have it now! :( Hope it doesn't last long. Prayers for you and your children...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! :) Things are looking better already.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts