Friday, November 21, 2008

Excuse me, do these effectively hide my thunder?

Sorry. I couldn't resist.


Jenn knitted up these adorable leg warmers and hat for our sweet Owen! They arrived just in time, as it's suddenly gotten very cold, especially for Texas! They fit perfectly, are so well-made, and the colors are great. Thanks so much, Jenn!
Be sure to check out Jenn's Etsy shop, Nature's Enchantment. She has the cutest little waldorf-inspired toys (I LOVE these little gnomes!) She also has another shop, The Button Shop, that sells handmade, unique Tree Branch Buttons. Very nice!

Now, some oldies but goodies. . . .


I have a very limited supply of children's album record bowls left, so I decided to list them in my Etsy shop. They make really unique gift and cookie baskets, and I thought they'd be perfect for babysitters, teachers, moms or just the young-at-heart. I was particularly pleased to see them picked for the House Warming Gift Guide on Etsy!


Today, I'm still working on that last batch of wallets. I should have finished them yesterday, but I got a design for a new item in my head, and got too distracted playing with that! I should have some of the new items ready for my shop by Monday, and I'll have a couple of patterns I made up to share with you as well. See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. oh the green legwarmer and hat set is precious on your little owen! :) yay. cant wait to see your new stuff!! :) have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my!!! HE DOES have CHUNKY legs!! :0) Heehee...wow! They fit Meghan so differently...I now see I should've made Owen's a little longer. Sorry about that...what a chunk! :0) I want to make more of these...they are so cute! Thanks for sharing the pix of them! :0) Love and hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, no worries, Jenn! They keep his legs nice and warm, and they're just too cute! They're perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. His thighs are too much!! so squeezeable!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts