Friday, September 12, 2008

My new pincushions!

Ahhhh, I love swaps. Did I ever mention that? I organized a Pincushion swap, and received two really unique pincushions from Calsters, who "claims" to be a beginner! That's in quotes because the pincushions she made me are very well done, and I am so excited to show them to you!

I think all of my pins may find a home now:


Gorgeous vintage beach-style fabric (and she included the extra fabric! Yay!) and a great size! And check out this fantastic wrist pincushion -- a surf board!

I like that she attached the cushion to a plastic band, so my wrist won't get poked by pins sticking through. I never would have thought of the shape and design of the pincushion. . . . I just love it! Thank you, Calsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!