Monday, September 22, 2008

My new design. . . and I'm longing for autumn

Today is our street team's monthly Design Challenge. We were invited to create an item for Halloween, or Autumn Beauty.

I chose Autumn Beauty.


Autumn is very, very short in our area of Texas. The leaves on the trees can change colors, and then fall to the ground, in the course of one weekend. We can have 90+ degree days well into October, and have to wear shorts on Halloween. When we do have a cooler day, we have to really go out and enjoy it, as we know it's a fleeting phenomenon.

This bag was inspired by feelings of drawing together, bringing close, and gathering up. You can read more about this inspiration in my tote's description, here.

Hopefully, autumn will come visit us here soon, even if it is for just a short time.

1 comment:

  1. I love your autumn bag, it's so warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts