Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Have I told you about this yet?

Have I told you about The Spotted Box yet? I don't think I have. . . It's a promotional opportunity that I am so excited to participate in! It's a lot like The Sampler (which is very cool, by the way.) I feel that The Spotted Box caters more to my customer demographic than The Sampler would-- moms that are interested in healthy, eco-friendly, alternative, natural products for themselves and their families. A perfect fit for me! I submitted 35 dryer sachets for this month's box.

The Spotted Box will go on sale on the 15th of this month. . . . and they sell out within minutes! You can purchase your box here, or on Etsy here. So exciting! I'll keep you posted . . . !

For some general FAQs about The Spotted Box, check this out.

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I hope it goes well for you! Sounds like a really cool opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!