Monday, August 11, 2008

Swap talk, and some new sachets

I am so excited! I designed a new bag over the weekend, and it turned out even better than I imagined! I love it when that happens.

Unfortunately, I can't post a picture yet, as it's for a Craftster swap (Green and Recycling) but I'm hoping to ship it early, so I'll be able to share it with you soon. I do have two more items to make for it, and those should be fun, too!

I'm also organizing a couple of swaps on Craftster... a pincushion swap, and a baby onesies swap. I'm still working over the ideas for the onesies, so I haven't started on those yet. The pincushion swap is still in sign-up mode. . . we only have a couple of slots left, so if you want to join us, please do!

In shop news, I listed two more sets of rose petal sachets. . . .

I just love these sweet fabrics! The early feedback on these new sachets is good -- my customers like them, and have said they are "just lovely." Yay! I'm currently working on a spice blend sachet for fall. . . think pumpkin pie spices. . . yum! I hope these turn out well, too.

I have a stack of cut-out pouches to make tonight. Remember my last-minute box pouches? Yeah, those! I have some adorble pumpkin-colored fabric with tiny owls, and some light apple green fabric with little elephants, ready to be sewn into box pouches. Maybe tomorrow. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for the box pouches to debut! They sound adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts