Friday, August 29, 2008

Almost finished.... and a new tote

I am almost finished with all of my current swaps! I finally finished my t-shirts for the Week of Onesies Swap and got them in the mail today. I had so much fun trying new techniques while making those tiny shirts! I can only share a hint with you, but once my partner receives the shirts, I'll be sure to post all the pics and links to some tutorials I used. I promise you -- they are so much fun!
I'll be finishing my pincushion for the Pincushion Swap tonight. Then on to the huge pile of wallets I have in the making.

I also made a new tote this week:

The handles are made from an obi -- so soft and quilty!

I also whipped up this little pouch, but while doing the final pressing, discovered a tiny blue spot on a white flower. . . . so Monkey 5 was happy to claim it! Darn it, this pouch was so cute!

I hope you all have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!

Oh! Speaking of this Labor Day weekend, I am having a free shipping offer in my shop from now until Sunday night. . . . pass it on!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog all the time, I think you are so talented! I absolutely LOVE the pin cushions, so inspired.
    Can't wait to see the week of onesies you made.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!