Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Design my own fabric? Yes, please!

Until today, I may have been the only person left who has not heard of Spoonflower. I read about this neat, up-and-coming company today in this CraftStylish article. How exciting to be able to design your own fabrics!

I did read on the Spoonflower blog that the price for a yard of your own custom fabric is $18.00. Do you think that is pricey? Personally, I don't think it is too high. I've looked at (but have yet to purchase) many designer fabrics that are at least that high. Maybe it would depend on what I planned to use the fabric for?

I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this!
Pssst -- check out their flickr pool, and be prepared to be inspired!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD THIS IS GENIUS!!!! thanks for sharing!!! now if only i could draw . . . . (and no, i agree, $18 isn't too high)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work.. Can I link you on my blog? You can email me at
    neebucket@sbcglobal.net if you will please.. Renee' Acker!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts